Studio Mappa and Studio Madhouse have banded together to produce Takt op. Destiny anime series. This series is also one of the most anticipated anime of the Fall 2021. The first episode of the anime will be released on October 5. Here is everything you need to know about it:
One day, a black meteorite fell upon the world, and the world totally changed. The meteorite produced grotesque monsters called D2, and they started spreading. D2 very quickly banned all music, which was the only thing able to overcome them. However, some people resisted D2. These are young women that have the power of music, the “Musicart.” These young women possess “scores” that can defeat monsters. And there are also people who lead these women, the Conductor.
The anime is set in the United States in the year 2047, which fell into ruin thanks to the D2. Takt, a Conductor, is partnered with a Musicart named Unmei. Takt yearns for music to be returned to the world, and Unmei wishes to destroy the D2. Their objective is to go to New York.
A trailer was released on Mappa’s YouTube channel on Sept 21, 2021:
Where To Watch
Takt op. Destiny will be available on Crunhyroll platform. For Crunchyroll premium members, the first episode will be available on October 5, while the free users will have to wait till October 12 to stream the episode 1.
Takt op. Destiny will be released in Japan at midnight. So when the subbed version will be available on Crunchyroll? As for the international audience, here is the release time:
Pacific Time (US & Canada): 8:00 AM (October 5)
Eastern Time (US & Canada): 11:00 AM (October 5)
Phillipines Time: 11:00 PM (October 5)
India (New Delhi) Time: 8:30 PM (October 5)
- Destiny (voiced by Shion Wakayama)
- Anna Schneider (voiced by Kaede Hondo)
- Titan (voiced by Miku Ito)
- Lenny (voiced by Satoshi Hino
- Heaven (voiced by Inori Minase)
- Hell (voiced by Reina Ueda)
- Shindler (CV: Daisuke Namikawa)
- Sagan (CV: Eiji Hanawa)
- Yuuki Itoh (Granblue Fantasy the Animation) is directing the anime series
- Kiyoko Yoshimura (The God of High School) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- LAM is in charge of the original character design, while Reiko Nagasawa (Overlord III) is in charge of adapting them to animation.
- Ryo is in charge of writing and composing the opening theme titled “Takt”, which is performed by Mafumafu & Gaku perform. Mika Nakashima performs the ending song titled “Symphonia